ForexCopy - a convenient approach to social trading
Copy deals of the best performing traders and share their successStart copying
ForexCopy by InstaForex is designed to connect traders and help them join forces to increase their chances of achieving greater results together.
TOP 5 Traders
How it works
Register an account and pass KYC
Make your first deposit
Choose a ForexCopy trader
Subscribe and start copying deals
Withdraw from copying anytime
- Fast and easy copying
- Automatic system of copying deals
- A large team of Traders
- Flexible copying conditions
- Measure of control on your deals - withdraw from copying whenever you want
- Transparent and flexible payout schemes
- An opportunity to set the commission type suitable for you
- Free service with thousands of potential Followers
- Compatibility with the affiliate program that gives a double benefit if you refer new clients
- Easy and convenient monitoring of all your Followers
|For Followers||For Traders|
|Fast and easy copying||Transparent and flexible payout schemes|
|Automatic system of copying deals||An opportunity to set the commission type suitable for you|
|A large team of Traders||Free service with thousands of potential Followers|
|Flexible copying conditions||Compatibility with the affiliate program that gives a double benefit if you refer new clients|
|Measure of control on your deals - withdraw from copying whenever you want||Easy and convenient monitoring of all your Followers|
Discover the wide range of traders
Create your trading portfolio by copying deals of the pros. You only decide the amount you wish to invest and the trader you wish to follow. Trading has never been easier!Discover traders
Register in ForexCopy to achieve even better trading results in cooperation with other traders!
Registration at instaforex.eu is not allowed for the residents of your country. Please go to instaforex.com to complete the sign up form
Unfortunately, the registration is unavailable for Belgian citizens
Or sign up with
We've just sent a confirmation code to your email address. Please enter it here
How to choose a Trader to copy deals from?
To choose a Trader who can match your needs, pay attention to the following aspects:
- an account lifetime
The longer an account exists in the Monitoring list, the more comprehensive information you can get about the Trader and his or her trading results
Businesspeople won’t put at risk a big sum of money unless they are confident in their enterprise. The same applies to traders. They are unlikely to invest hefty sums unless they are confident in their trading strategy. So, pay attention to a Trader’s equity. The more the better - it means that the Trader knows what he or she is doing.
This criterion should be considered together with the trading aggression. But remember: the possibility of high returns always comes along with the possibility of high losses. Hefty profits and low risk — that is the perfect ratio.
- risk (the indicator that reflects the trader’s risk profile based on the trading aggression of his or her account)
- number of trades (number of trades for certain period or the amount of the current number of trades)
All these criteria are reflected in the Monitoring, so you will have no difficulty at choosing the Trader who will suit your needs best.
What commission should I pay for copying?
Depending on the commission type set by a trader, you will pay any of the following:
- Commission per profitable trades only (it can be a profit share or a fixed amount). It is paid when the copied deal gets closed.
- Commission per lots traded that is paid for both losing and profitable deals at the end of a trading day.
- Commission per subscription day that is paid daily, excluding the days when Forex market is closed.
How fast are trades copied?
There might be a delay up to 2 minutes, but the instrument, ratio, price and volume are always copied.
Can a Trader open a deal on the Follower’s account?
A trader can open a deal only on his or her account, and the same deal with the same parameters will be opened on the Follower’s account. However, the deal volume may differ depending on your subscription settings. As soon as a trader closes the deal, it gets closed on your account as well. However, a trader does not have access to your account, so it stays under your control. Besides, you can choose to unsubscribe from the trader at any moment.
What other terms of copying within ForexCopy should I know about?
Here are a few important points you should take into consideration:
- Only USD accounts of the Standard and Eurica types can be registered in ForexCopy.
- The minimum account balance for copying trades is 10 USD.
- The maximum number of traders you can copy simultaneously is unlimited.
- The maximum amount that can be involved in copying deals of one trader is unlimited.
- The minimum amount for a copied trade is 4 USD; trades below this amount are not opened.