Invest in the assets selected by our specialists and pay no extra commissions.
- market-weighted instruments such as indices
- a portfolio of instruments such as equities representing a specific segment of the financial market
- prices of specific instruments
- The SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust is an exchange-traded investment fund listed on the New York Stock Exchange's Arca Exchange.
- SPDR is an acronym for the Standard & Poor's Depositary Receipts, the former name of the ETF. It is designed to track the S&P 500 stock market index. This fund is the largest ETF in the world.
- The iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF is Europe's largest exchange-traded fund listed on the London Stock Exchange. At the same time, the iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF tracks the performance of equities belonging to the 500 largest US companies that make up the S&P 500 index.
- Higher liquidity compared to other cryptocurrencies
- Biggest market capitalization among all crypto projects
- Immune to inflation risks
- Growing popularity among investors worldwide
- Second-largest cryptocurrency
- Backed by many big corporations such as Intel, Microsoft, JPMorgan, and other
- The largest developer community
- Thousands of dynamically developing projects are based on Ethereum
Register an OYS account
Complete a questionnaire and pass verification
Choose the Portfolio that fits your investment strategy
Make a deposit you wish to invest (from €10,000)
Get a personal manager who will guide you through the investment process and keep you updated on the progress
Withdraw from an investment whenever you want and pay the broker commission only if you get profits*
How safe is this product?Instant Trading EU Ltd is regulated in the EU and is a licensed Portfolio Management broker. The clients’ funds are segregated from the company's money and are protected against commercial risks of the company. When you invest in the OYS Portfolio, the Company simply holds for you the investment, where you are the owner of it.
Is there a minimum amount to invest?A minimum amount to invest is €10,000.
What if I invest money and then need it urgently?You can withdraw from an investment at any moment you want to. We process money withdrawals within 7 working hours (on average).
What is the difference between ForexCopy and OYS Portfolios?Within the OYS Portfolios service investments are managed by the Company’s specialists whereas participants of ForexCopy are the company’s clients who registered in the service as Traders or Followers.
Where can I see detailed information about OYS Portfolios?