Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
It creates a level playing field across markets belonging to the European Economic Area, and serves to protect investors while boosting market transparency.
Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
Instant Trading Eu Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a scheme which serves to protect eligible retail clients by paying compensation in the event that a company fails to reimburse funds and/ or financial instruments due to financial issues, as applicable.
Instant Trading Eu Ltd is registered with the following regulatory bodies:
1. Payoma: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA register number 900217).
2. Eurobank Cyprus Ltd: Supervised by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
3. Skrill Limited: (FRN: 900001) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Skrill is a registered trademark of Skrill Limited.
4. Neteller: Paysafe Holdings UK Limited.
NETELLER and NTE+ are registered trademarks of Paysafe Holdings UK Limited.
Paysafe Holdings UK Limited is registered in England and Wales. Paysafe Holdings UK Limited (FRN: 900015) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments.
5. Sofort: Klarna Bank AB (publ). Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden.
Klarna Bank AB (publ). Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm.
Organization number: 556737-0431