Okamžité otvorenie účtu
Mapa stránok
Български Čeština English Français Deutsch Italiano Polski Português Română Русский Slovenský Español Nederlands

InstaForex Client Area

  • Osobné nastavenia
  • Prístup ku všetkým službám InstaForex
  • Podrobné štatistiky a správy o obchodoch
  • Úplný rozsah finančných transakcií
  • Systém riadenia viacerých účtov
  • Maximálna ochrana údajov

InstaForex Partner Area

  • Úplné informácie o klientoch a províziách
  • Grafické štatistiky účtov a kliknutí
  • Nástroje správcu webu
  • Hotové webové riešenia a široká paleta bannerov
  • Vysoká úroveň ochrany údajov
  • Správy spoločnosti, RSS kanály a forex informátori
Registrovať účet
cabinet icon

InstaForex - vždy v popredí! Otvorte obchodný účet a staňte sa súčasťou tímu InstaForex Loprais!

História úspechu tímu vedeného Alesom Lopraisom sa môže stať vašou históriou úspechu! Obchodujte s dôverou a smerujte k vedeniu ako pravidelný účastník Dakar Rally a víťaz Silk Way Rally Tím InstaForex Loprais to je!

Prihláste sa a vyhrajte s InstaForexom!

Okamžité otvorenie účtu

Registrácia nie je dostupná pre nerezidentov. Prosím, prejdite na internetovú stránku druhého člena skupiny InstaForex.
toolbar icon

Trading Platform

For mobile devices

Pre obchodovanie cez prehliadač

Popular Analytics

EUR/USD approaching resistance, potential drop!

Dean Leo - 02:12 2019-05-27 UTC+00
Price is approaching our first resistance level

GBP/USD approaching resistance, potential reversal coming!

Dean Leo - 02:10 2019-05-27 UTC+00
Price is approaching our first resistance where we might see a corresponding drop in price

USD/JPY near key support, a bounce is possible!

Dean Leo - 02:07 2019-05-27 UTC+00
USDJPY near key support, a bounce to first resistance is possible

Forecast for USD / JPY on May 27, 2019

Laurie Bailey - 05:00 2019-05-27 UTC+00
On May 27, USD / JPY has a 35% chance of growth, and a 65% chance of decline

The dollar is punished for overconfidence

Marek Petkovich - 12:42 2019-05-24 UTC+00
Escalation of the US-Chinese trade conflict no longer provides US currency with previous support

Technical analysis for Gold for May 24, 2019

Alexandros Yfantis - 19:45 2019-05-24 UTC+00
Gold price is trading near its weekly highs after challenging important support at the start of the week. Price initially broke below important support trend lines but the week
View full-scale analytics View full-scale analytics

InstaForex TV

Forex TV News

Calendar and Reviews

Pattern Graphix

Pattern Graphix makes it possible to analyze charts, get information in what direction you should open a trade, and determine the target to exit the market in a timely manner as well as find out how often you should open deals. Working with Pattern Graphix, you will receive an immediate visual and sound notification of the formation of various graphical models.

See more

Economic Calendar

Monday, 27 May 2019 

Time Country Macroeconomic Indices Period Previous Reading Forecast Actual Reading Importance
05:00 BOJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda Speaks
High
View full version of economic calendar View full version of economic calendar

Forex news

See more
You are now leaving www.instaforex.eu, a website operated by INSTANT TRADING EU LTD